About This Course
Popularly referred to as data center virtualization, 1v0-601 certification exam is among the bestselling IT video courses. The course develops one’s skills and techniques for integrating and managing various drives to attain desired business outcomes. This is also a popular certification for individuals looking to gain a better understanding of various skills in a VMware environment. By completing this course, a candidate gets a virtual certified associate certification that acts as a proof that one possesses the critical industry-leading tools to deploy services in the VMware and vSphere environment efficiently.
This acts as a gateway to other certifications like the VCP and the VCAP and builds a solid foundation for individuals looking to venture in the deployment of services in the VMware environment.
1v0-601 is a best-selling course aimed at arming one with vital skills required to operate in a VMware environment efficiently. The course covers various topics in the field from the basics, therefore, is the best course for a person with no prior knowledge in the area. By partaking this course, a candidate is available to identify and differentiate VMware and vSphere technologies and applications.
Additionally, this course arms one with skills required to protect data and troubleshoot various issues on vSphere environment. Also, one can integrate and manage multiple tasks and thus to deploy excellent services in the infrastructure. By gaining the skills contained in this course, one becomes a virtual certified associate, thus a more leisurely time to land jobs.
Unlike other video courses, this requires little exposure in VMware environment which means that it is the best course for a beginner. Due to the real-world approach to various issues, the course prepares the candidate to deploy multiple services in the real world. However, no prior certifications are required to complete this course.
Knowledge and skills developed
- Introduction to data center virtualization concepts
- Identification, explanation, and differentiation of VMware and Sphere technologies applications.
- Storage virtualization
- Virtual networking switch policies and features
- vSphere data protection and troubleshooting
- Use of vSphere web client
- Correlation of VMware data center virtual solutions with specific business challenges
Requirements for this course
- To have an easier time learning this course, it is crucial to have a basic understanding of various tools in VMware and vSphere environments.
- Access to 1v0-601 course book is vital for an easier understanding of various concepts.
- Basic understanding of terms used in virtualization is of importance to have an easier time going about the course.
- A candidate is expected to have a course outline to per plan for future classes.
- Access to a lab, either virtual or real-world is an added plus as it ensures you grasp various details covered in class thus gaining a better understanding.
Course information for preparation for 1v0-601 exam can be found in hard-copy books, e-books, pdf files and online video tutorials. However, access to discussion platforms of the course is an added advantage as one gets a more comfortable time gathering vital information required to complete the course.
Exam paper design
- The exam consists of 50 questions that should be tackled in 75 minutes.
- Consists of single and multiple choice questions.
- The passing score for this exam is 300.
- Paper may consist of scenario-based questions.
Audience to target
- This course is designed for students looking to sit for 1V0-601 exam.
- Individuals looking to get a VCA certification are also advised to take this course. This makes one conversant with vSphere and VMware environments thus efficiently deploying various services.
- Employees are looking to update their skills thus remaining relevant to the job market.
For individuals looking to build their skills in a virtualization environment, this is unarguably the best course for them. The course builds on knowledge from the basics and makes them professionals in deploying various services in VMware and vSphere environments. Additionally, this course arms one with skills required in tackling courses in the virtualization niche with ease as it lays a solid foundation for virtualization.
-Technical support engineer.
Employees who have a virtual certified associate are expected to earn a salary between ,000 and ,000 on an annual basis.